Thursday, April 25, 2013

Preparing for Spring (& Summer, too!)

I've been banging on to M about my plans for spring cleaning for weeks. With M being back for the  past five weekends, it's come a little later than I'd have liked. My time with my husband is precious, as we've been working in different countries for the past 18 months and as much as I like cleaning, I like my husband more (aww - blech!). This weekend I'll be on my own, so I've already started making my spring cleaning plans.

I'll take some photos to post on here, but so far my list for weekend cleaning includes the following:

1. Remove electric under blanket from bed.
2. Change bedlinen and switch to summer duvet.
3. Clear out the storage on top of the wardrobe.
4. Tidy the linen storage area.
5. Go through entire clothing and shoe collections and sort into keep (winter - storage), keep (spring/summer - closet/drawers), and toss (give to charity thrift shop).
6. Vacuum the carpets thoroughly.
7. Dust - everywhere.
8. Tidy, tidy, tidy - everywhere.
9. Weed and mow front and backyard lawns.
10. Tackle storage under stairs if time permits.

I'm so looking forward to getting this done. I'm also looking forward to an early Friday night and waking up without an alarm clock on Saturday morning.


-Bry xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment